Proceeds from the IPO and the listing on the regulated market of Euronext in Paris will enable Advicenne to further
progress its strategy; primarily for preparing the commercial launch of its lead product, ADV7103, in Europe for
the treatment of distal renal tubular acidosis (dRTA), and to continue its clinical development in the United States
in this indication. Proceeds will also enable Advicenne to continue the clinical development of the second indication, cystinuria, in Europe and in the United States.
The net proceeds of the fundraising will be more specifically used for:
• Conducting a pivotal phase II/III clinical trial with ADV7103 for dRTA in the United States – approximately €9 million
• Conducting a pivotal phase II/III clinical trial with ADV7103 for cystinuria in Europe – approximately €4 million
• The development of its commercial organisation for ADV7103 in Europe through commercial subsidiaries – approximately €5 million
• Conducting a phase II/III clinical trial in cystinuria in the United States for the remaining part.
• On January 5, 2018, Advicenne announced the partial exercise of the over-allotment option by Gilbert Dupont acting on behalf of Gilbert Dupont and NIBC at close to 72% in connection with its Initial Public Offering (IPO) on Euronext’s regulated market in Paris. The partially exercised over-allotment option enabled the issue of 59,648 additional new shares at the Offer Price of €14.03 for a total amount of € 836,861.44 As a result, the total number of shares issued by Advicenne during the IPO amounts to 1,984,096 shares, representing about € 27.8 million. Following the partially exercised over-allotment option, the share capital of Advicenne will amount to 1,612,468.80 euros divided into 8,062,344 shares allocated (to the best of the Company’s knowledge) as follows:
BioPharmAnalyses est un site d'information sur le secteur biopharmaceutique européen qui vous propose à la fois des articles en libre accès, des lettres d'informations mensuelles et des bases de données sur les accords, les essais cliniques, les rachats, les levées de fonds et la vie réglementaire des produits dans la sphère européenne.