Type of information: Collaboration agreement
Compound: ?Discover Lung Nodule, Artificial Intelligence-based Computer Aided Diagnostics (CAD) solutions
Company: Intrasense (France) 12 Sigma Technologies (USA - CA)
Therapeutic area: Technology - Services
Type agreement: collaboration
- artificial intelligence. This application is a Computer Aided Diagnostics (CAD) system, based on Deep Learning technology and dedicated to facilitating analysis and diagnosis of lung nodules. Helping radiologists to detect and assess nodules, this solution has been trained on a database of hundreds of thousands of exams. The system compares and analyzes re-examination image series to automatically generate a structured report.
Disease: lung cancer
- • On November 26, 2018, Intrasense, specialist in medical imaging software solutions, and 12 Sigma Technologies, a pioneer in introducing Artificial Intelligence and deep learning to medical diagnosis and data analysis, announced the strengthening of their multi-year partnership. The
two companies are launching shared, innovative Artificial Intelligence on the European market. Their collaboration includes the commercialization of “?Discover
Lung Nodule” in Europe, a revolutionary product for lung cancer detection based on Intrasense’s Myrian® technologies and 12 Sigma’s algorithmic expertise.
- Furthermore, the companies plan to launch a portfolio of
unique Artificial Intelligence-based Computer Aided Diagnostics (CAD) solutions.
- Already deployed at more than 200 sites in China and soon to be commercialized in the USA, European marketing and sales for the ?-Discover Lung Nodule software will now be supported by Intrasense. Already regulatory-compliant in China, the product is currently being certified for
the European market. Its commercialization take effect in the first half of 2019. Thereafter, a complete common Artificial Intelligence solutions portfolio, developed hand in hand by both companies, will complete the offering.
- As part of their first multi-year partnership contract signed in 2017, both partners are closely working together to launch the ?-Discover Lung Nodule technology developed by 12 Sigma Technologies using Myrian® platform with Myrian® Studio.